Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things...

This was a jacket that I purchased in Vegas, one of the things I wanted!
This weekend I was going around doing my chores, actually folding laundry. I thought to myself "How many clothes do I have?" Do I really wear them all?  Do I really need these all? Often we go and buy things because we want them.  Made me remember there is a big difference between wanting and needing things. Don't get me wrong, I want nice things, we all do! But I want a balance in my life between want and need. Everything in life has to be in balance. So, I have decided for every one new item I am going to buy such as clothes, I am going to give away 3 items. Not only will it help me reduce clutter, but also provide me with the joy of knowing, I know how to part with things. After all, things are just temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment